Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

66:18 Total (Civil) War, help needed - apply within

• 07-07-2001 6:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭

Well its finally happened. All hell has broken loose between the Canadians and the Irish over a change of government.

We are attacking:

66:18:7, 15,16,17,18,19,21,23,24

SO we need help (serious help) and if you want roids its open season.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Sliotar

If your reading this, you may be asking why you should help us. Heres one or two reasons-

1. Help your fellow Irishman. If your reading boards.ie, chances are your Irish. There are'nt many of us out there, so we should stick together.

2. Have fun. PA is all about war and politics. This is your chance to take part in a full scale rebellion. As always, the rebels (us) are outnumbered and against the odds.

The canadians have always treated us like s**t, never showed any respect for us and now they are threatening to kill us. Their reason for not trying to be friendly with us - we were'nt good enough/didnt have enough roids etc... We just want to be able to be in a galaxy where we can control our own destiny and work together to have a good game. The canadians are doing their best to stop this from happening, they want the opposite.

p.s. dont take this as rascism against Canadians, it just so happens that all these people happen to be canadian. i know there might 1 or 2 canadians reading this, these guys are'nt giving your people a good name.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

Sliotargrad (66:18:4
    you picked a bad galaxy to attack

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

a bad galaxy to attack?
    no, we just happen to be in this galaxy smile.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

nope
    he attacked my galaxy

eh?
    who attacked your galaxy?
    what galaxy are you?

im really getting ****ed of now.
    6k of incoming i can deal with, but another 11k in 6 hours i cannot.
    i tell you in going to really takes these little f*ckers down.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

well, if you know anyone... get them!

I've had 38k for three hours.
    7 k for three hours
    now: 7k for one more, 11k for two more
    in two hours: another 11 k.

frown.gif

lots of salvage though! smile.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 801 ✭✭✭TheWolf

WAS going to ask for help in a civil war I was having, but its small potatoes compared to the size of what your dealing with. Wish you luck man, im too small to help... frown.gif

yeah, i'm the ****ing energizer bunny...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Magwitch

WELL WE ARE GOING TO WIN! The canadians are off-line after about 10am. Perfact time to attack. If anyone wants to help, don't bother to attack nunber 7 yet, I do not want anyone helping us to get slaughtered on pds.

The canadians are now fighting each other, so its curtains for them. To all 66:18 Gal members I say, keep to the course, keep your nerve. WE WILL WIN! We are winning even now. I lost 90 roids and 2 mill score today but got salvage to get me more phx and frigs than I started with. Build:

Wraiths
    Pheonix
    Spiders
    and pds (big time).

We have to fight this as a seige as we will (and so will those that help us) gain salvage. We will hit them after we see how bad their division is. Avatar ran for GC and got some Canadian votes, now Matt is having DEL and IMMO attack him. Divide and conquer.

If anyone wants to attack contact me at 66:18:1 and I will guide you in and keep you updated as to the enemy defence. Any time day or night, I am determined to see this through and stomp these flag burning racist twats.

well, madmax is now attacking me with 33k.
    ive scanned him and this appears to be what he has
    Interceptor 11974 Phoenix 4190
    Warfrigate 2238 Spider 14678

Report complete
    i dont have military scans so i cant find out what else he has, but after getting 6m in salvage, hes gonna get a fright when my 6k of mesons come up just as he arrives. just a shame i ordered war frigs as well as they wont arrive until he is gone.
    ive already lost 70 roids today, and by god, im gonna get a wad of salvage from this one and he is going to go down for it.

wwman, they are *all* going to pay for this smile.gif

they're hitting everyone who tries to stay neutral.

I feel sorry for gladstone and ardi. Ardi wanted to leave even!

anyway, obviously magwitch noticed the tags on the attackers. I won't get too excited yet. I could be a freak occurrance, mistaken id etc. I'm actually suprised no-one has tried to defend him. Might even be two fleets of crap so he can get salvage.

good way to feed someone if they invest in PDS.

• Advertisement

hehe, trust me . Mattsie will hit me next. I sent him a polite message thant no immature git could resist taking as an insult smile.gif

it consisted of tongue.gif by the way....

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Winning Hand

Dreads all the way with this bunch, they're obsessed with fighters. Looks like Ill have to scan for roids for a while now smile.gif. They're in for a surprise later on in the week hopefully

I like my coffee like I like my women.......
    In a plastic cup

I like my coffee like I like my women......
    covered in bees

yeah, i noticed they are big into spiders and ceptors
    that why i invested in another 6k of mesons yesterday and another 2k this morning smile.gif
    although, some other pratt is attacking me now so that i will think its not from them.
    they are so going down they will choke...

Im trying to get some of my friends to take out the small guys, Our best bet is to take matt ourselves before he gets defence.

If we can get gladstone to change his vote we can start the exiles smile.gif

[edit] Came accross this while scanning the pa boards
    http://pirate.planetarion.com/forum/showthread.php?s=a512d9d4abcd2742b968e9ce426a394e&threadid=67299&highlight=6618
    [/edit]

I like my coffee like I like my women.......
    In a plastic cup

I like my coffee like I like my women......
    covered in bees

[This message has been edited by Winning Hand (edited 10-07-2001).]

i want to hit matt this saturday, IF we're ready, i've been rallyin support here and there, we'll see how much we have by the weekend...

LOL, matt gets attacked and runs away smile.gif, what a pussy
    66:18:7 Great Beyond 63395/0

Thanks magwitch, we owe XER a big one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Magwitch

Damn servers chose tonight to act up of all nights. Back up soon though... and then they get a severe bashing.

;-)

happy happy joy joy!

you want to attack tonight?? i dont think we're ready..

wel, ive now signed up for XER and have a nice ImmoDie tag beside my name.
    i think we should all join in!

what are XER's requirments?

• Advertisement

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Sliotargrad (66:18:4
    you picked a bad galaxy to attack</font>

sorry, only noticed this now. when was this attack and which gal was it? it could have been an alliance raid or something, i dunno. sorry about that, i never knowingly attacked anybody from the boards. dont take it personally or anything, it was probably just your average roid raid

Advertisement