Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I Rule!!!

• 12-07-2001 11:14am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭

And not just in an american beauty type of way smile.gif

Yep. Luna is GC of 66:18

now the **** hits the fan.

Anyone willing to run defense for us?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SHADOW

Yep I'll send the pathetic amount of ships I now have if and when you need it. Quickest response time for me is E-mail and I'm on P4.

Shad

If the bottom falls out of your world, drink Andrews and the world will fall out of your bottom!!
    games?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Magwitch

You rule indeed. The crappy King is dead, long live the new King!

Max has NO vote in the affairs screen, which is impossible if you are playing. Is he deleting himself??? Is this correct?

If so it looks like Galdstone is inactive too, so thats 2 less. Leaving us with 21 active players. Thats means we need 12.6 votes (which I assume is rounded up to 13) to exile. We have 12 assuming that Martinion is still playing. If one more of the enemy goes to the wall we have TOTAL VICTORY as we can exile anyone we want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Magwitch

ps folks, if 23 is not playing then 66:18:23 is an open target. Free feel, but try to attack at about 11:00 CEST as the enemy in our gal is not on.

Advertisement