Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BF2 Servers

Options
  • 22-06-2005 1:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

I'm sure there'll be a rash of servers shortly, but in the mean time for those few who manage to get their paws on BF2 ahead of time I've put a retail server up on games4.iol.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

I presume the demo server is gone then ?

Was just talking about this on TS last night , reckon us "demo only" people only have another few days before the servers start to disappear .So make the most of it .

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

I'll edit the server sticky accordingly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Few days ago seen a server called Belfast Killers. Was on the demo so took down the ip address. Tried tonight & couldnt find it. Maybe they switched over till the retail or cracked version????

Anyhow, ASE ain't seeming to recognise BF2 for me.
    But the server address was 212.42.13.119
    If anyone could check if its up for retail or cracked??

Think NRG might have a server next week sometime hopefully :-) maybe before :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

We got one up over at www.icecentral.com

Currently it's demo, but come Friday it's full retail.

195.242.237.17:16567

If you use HLSW (www.hlsw.net) you can actually detect the server by putting in 29900 as the gamespy port, i.e. "195.242.237.17:16567:29900"

Added also.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Berns wrote:
    Few days ago seen a server called Belfast Killers. Was on the demo so took down the ip address. Tried tonight & couldnt find it. Maybe they switched over till the retail or cracked version????

Anyhow, ASE ain't seeming to recognise BF2 for me.
    But the server address was 212.42.13.119
    If anyone could check if its up for retail or cracked??

Think NRG might have a server next week sometime hopefully :-) maybe before :-)

Tried that server last nite Berns after TIG probs started again.....could ping and everything but wouldnt connect.....think it might have gone to BF2 proper!!! will check tomor!!!

Big Nelly wrote:
    Tried that server last nite Berns after TIG probs started again.....

TIG problems ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Berns,
    Your sig is too big (2 images, not allowed) and it breaks my horizontal scroll. Fix.

Fair play, Rev. Looking forward to getting the game tomorrow (though it'll be fighting for playtime with Destroy All Humans).

jonski wrote:
    TIG problems ?

I reported on the TIG forums, didnt think it would be a matter for boards.....

http://www.theirishguard.com/viewtopic.php?t=1482

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭-Al-

First time playng on an irish server, really good game (think it was the TIG server) the games iol one wont work for me, I get a no server error or something.

I think I seen a few a few of you on there.
    Im r22beta2, and ill see you again tonight :D

• Advertisement

Big Nelly wrote:
    I reported on the TIG forums, didnt think it would be a matter for boards.....

http://www.theirishguard.com/viewtopic.php?t=1482

yup , threw a reply on there that may or may not be relevent .

-Al- wrote:
    First time playng on an irish server, really good game (think it was the TIG server) the games iol one wont work for me, I get a no server error or something.

I think I seen a few a few of you on there.
    Im r22beta2, and ill see you again tonight :D
    The iol server is now the full retail version of the game, not the demo.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭-Al-

ah my bad, just gotta wait for my copy to come so, come on play.com!!!! :D

I'm (perhaps foolishly) assuming there'll be plenty of copies in Game/Smyths/Gamestop tomorrow, gonna grab my copy before work.

I'm (perhaps foolishly) assuming there'll be plenty of copies in Game/Smyths/Gamestop tomorrow, gonna grab my copy before work.

Im in the same boat.....will be down tomor about 12.....better be some left.....will prob be like the Xmas sales tomor trying to pick up a copy!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

NRG got bf 2 server at 195.62.10.170:16567 if wanna go join it. Only activated there now so not many on atm & I aint got game yet so cant go myself :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

TiG/Gaming365 have a private ranked server going, our 64 player server is running full 24/7, so we can't get on ourselves...

32 player, 82.195.132.222:16568 pwd: ph33r

join, you know you want to ;)

Noooooooooooooo , I am really enjoying the demo and can't afford the full ver .
    Played for ages tonight on the tig demo server , when is that going ?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

jonski wrote:
    Noooooooooooooo , I am really enjoying the demo and can't afford the full ver .
    Played for ages tonight on the tig demo server , when is that going ?

it was empty last night......

No it wasn't , we had 9 [BTC] guys on it from about 11:30 till 1:30 ish .

Having said that I understand that my demo days are coming to an end as most people will get the full ver. over the next few days .

• Advertisement
Advertisement