Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

66:18 civil war update

• 08-07-2001 1:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 670 ✭✭✭

This was recently posted in the politics board by one of the canadians (the former MoD)-

hahahahah you fools it goes to show you the irish are the dumbest race on the planet i took the money so you damn filthy irish *******s wouldn't get your hands on it it is funny that we are going to kill you with your own resources hahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahha see you in hell you irish dogs!!!!!!

hahahahahh you so dead you irish faggots

If you would like to see this in the proper PA page, I would be happy to do that if someone tells me how smile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

I'll try rally my gal. Could take a few days though. Any roids in it for us?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

I can send a few hundred speccies at one of them if needed tomorrow, since im trying to lose as many ships as i can while killing a lot it wont make any diff to me smile.gif

Just thought id throw in a link to http://battlecalc.shoq.com/BC.php as a very usefull battlecalc (in case any of you didnt know it before) It'll help you in the fight to find out how much you'll lose/gain smile.gif

*cough*
    daves l33t site 0wns j00.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Haer

*Wonders if his 1k Dreads might have an effect*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Magwitch

Well they have put forward a convincing argument that we are multies in the forum but unfortunitly for them they will be proved wrong. If this is what they are relying on to take us out they are in for a suprise, and by the time they realise it their multi accounts (which are many) will be deleted. There is a poetry to that somewhere.

;-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

anyone see the pic of the burning flag they are linking to?

Not a bad pic, but a bit amatuer...

http://gofockfatties.homestead.com/files/burn.jpg

they deserve a kicking!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Sliotar

heres some more canadian antics from our politics forum-

not much of a fight cause us canadians are way stronger and smarter but i supose yeah.

ohhhh no i will not be able to attack that puss of a farm gladstone whatever will i do and madmax you aint irish. your canadish there is a difference you see the remaining inteligence in the irish gene pool hopped on boats long agbo and came to canada seaking their dreams of leaving the patatoe colonies and living out there lives as allycat boxer's and door to door salesmen.

hahahahahahahhahahhahahahah this is hilarious ahab you are a moron you leave me a little p.s. saying that virus is alied with fury and then virus attacks matt who is in fury which means they just broke the aliance hahahahhahahahah your screwed hahahahahhahahahhaha

and this guy was our MoD...

we're going to keep things quite for a few weeks. during those weeks we ae going to try and rally as much support as we can. a spur of the moment attack will not work in this situation.

the biggest guy on their side is 22 million, mattsie of great beyond, 88:18:7. hes the powerhouse. he has 50k ships of his own (half of them ints), but in a recent attack he got 300k defence. we suspect he has even more waiting in the wings. to make a real impact atm it could take 1 million ships, theres no way we could muster that in such little time. hopefully in a week or 2 we will have secured enough support to take him down (with the help of the ppl of boards.ie). after he is gone, there is nobody else above 10 million so hopefully they should'nt be a problem

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">I'll try rally my gal. Could take a few days though. Any roids in it for us?</font>

and you can take all the roids you want. the ratios are low, especialy on the big guy, but they're not the worst i've seen. pretty much everybody in the game has a low ratio at this stage

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Winning Hand

Well, they can accuse us if they want. Matter of fact lets call in the hunters to observe the gal. Once they see the same IP logins they will probably boot at least white&b|ight. Thats the only reason they're not reporting you guys.

:embarassed: He never said he was in fury

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Just give meh a launch time and a set of co-ord's and I'll be there (only 11k ships at the moment, but I'm working on it)
    As for that bit about Canadians being smart...? BWEAAHHAHAHA!!! ah dear.

• Advertisement

you have plenty of time to build up your fleets. the attack will be going ahead this saturday AT THE EARLIEST. the primary target is a 22 mil guy with a lot of allies. 66:18:7. Dont launch anything untill we are ready.

ready and waiting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭DemonBaby

I need a break from too much CS.
    Can someone help me to play this web game you are talking about or point me in the right direction please?.
    DemonBaby

I reckon things just got pushed up a bit.

So much for our attempt at reason smile.gif

http://www.planetarion.com

I don't think they're taking on new players at the moment but some people here have spare accounts, so you might still be able to get in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭DemonBaby

Thanks Phil,
    I think I set up an account ages ago not sure..ill go check it out.
    DemonBaby

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">ready and waiting.</font>

how many ships have you got ready? i'll send you a mail with whatever details you need once everything has been planned.

phil can u give me a an email address i can send the attack details to?

Some enemy stats:

Sector Scan Report on 66:18:23 (Online)
    Planet Name NuclearOutback Leader Madmax2001
    Score 9194327 Metal 321569
    Crystal 946478 Eonium 8508718
    Constructions 20 Research 23
    Metal Asteroids 238 Crystal Asteroids 202
    Eonium Asteroids 24 Unknown Asteroids 16
    Fleet Size 33900 PDS Size 0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SHADOW

yep I'll send along a fleet or two aswell. But I wont really be able to launch for a couple of days.

Best time to launch against Canadians would be between 8 and 10 in the morning.

N

If the bottom falls out of your world, drink Andrews and the world will fall out of your bottom!!
    games?

• Advertisement

right now they are building off the resources they've been taking from us.

If this keeps up, we'll get weaker while they grow stronger.

Unit Scan on 66:18:7 (Great Beyond)
    Interceptor 21980 Phoenix 7491
    Warfrigate 7824 Spider 7838
    Black Widow 145 Astropod 2254

dem frigs poped up quick !

anyway, maybe we should start to organise a time?

Sunday morning, 9am?
    Everyone get a fleet ready for launch. We'll stagger it so that when they send out tehir ships for protection, we can have enough in reserve to hit the collected defenders.

an idea, get a large decoy, a group of neutrals who don't want to hit them but are willing to attack and recall, to attack mattsie. The canadians will send their fleets to defend him. At the last moment they recall. Meanwhile the proper invasion fleet is hitting the now undermanned scum.

I've mailed you hotmail account. Going to Glendalough today but I'll be back this evening.

Demonbaby,

if the gal passwords work, you are welcome to join 66:18. there's a bit of muppet damage right now but a good hoover and a lick of paint will have that looking like new in no time.

do the gal passwords work still?

Our Galaxy password is =

Galaxy Password: @2h-FpMs3x

If anyone sets up an account vote for Luna C (thats Lloth) and keep pace with the exile votes (there will be many).

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SHADOW:
    Best time to launch against Canadians would be between 8 and 10 in the morning.</font>

my thoughts exactly. the preliminary time of launch is 11:00 cest saturday

If your going in the morning then post details tonight. I've an interview and will be away until lunchtime.

Advertisement