Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Planetarion accounts

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

I wonder if gal passwords will work again...

If they do, then we need people in who we *know* won't vote for a canadian or just not vote.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Magwitch

66:18

Galaxy Password: @2h-FpMs3x

If anyone wants in, its a hot LZ. Civil war, so we need recruits to swing the politics in our favour and carry exile votes. 11 Irish players and 2 ozzies on our side. Good alliance connections and all mod cons, gfch, smoker preferred.

Gal is full up now (thankfully). Who is Glib of Glob (any ideas?). Lolth wrang on his way back from work to say that Mishla is a Maynooth head called Ciaron, so thats good news.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

glib of glob is someone in my work who i wil teach and mentor smile.gif

irish 1 canadians 0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Sliotar

yep all full up, blitz tried joining our gal but cant, so hes just gonna go to a random 1. might work out well though, he could rally support from whatever gal he ends up in

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

well if he wants the glib of glob account he can have it

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Winning Hand

And lo and behold, the multi accusations have already started mad.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

ah, but they're wrong!

We have it. Lets keep our heads, play it cool and NOT get into a slagging match. If they want to insult us.... well, we'll just exile them smile.gif

I have dug deep into may imagination an come up with what I like to call...

"THE PLAN"

ok....
    1-The canuks are split so some of them are not playing anymore or logging on less.

2-We have raids scheduled to hammer them and they are taking hits. The new salvage rule will work for us and for sure against Matt.

So what are they at? Their plan is to hit us hard and weaken us (as they are doing). All resources are going to Matt (3 mill in two days??). He is planning a big finale. We have to get him first.

So...
    1- We keep quite, do not antagonise them. The silent treatment has really freaked them thus far.

2- Keep getting new guys in to fill new accounts.

3- Keep getting alleies for the "end game"

4- Keep up the attacks. Call in as many favurs and allies as we can.

This can be ended in only one way, and that is TOTAL VICTORY. We neutralise Matt an co through force and exile them (if they do not quit). Before that they will try to stomp up in a big and sudden show of force, be ready! We must also get those new guys, if Gladstone is gone that is vote number 15 (the golden vote) and we are in exilng mode. Matinion is very quite so he may have gone too. be ready.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,308 ✭✭✭✭.ak

It's re-starting /again/? Jesus, these webgames re-boot way to quickly... Its only been like a month or two...

-Dark-Angel-

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭Kensai

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Dark-Angel:

It's re-starting /again/? Jesus, these webgames re-boot way to quickly... Its only been like a month or two...

-Dark-Angel-
    </font>
    I think they are just letting new players sign up, not resetting smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Kensai (edited 13-07-2001).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Sliotar

i have an attack going ahead against matt tomorrow morning. his fleet will be outnumbered 10:1 at least. when he gets out of bed tomorrow he will have no fleet. we then follow the main attack with a series of small roiding fleets and take everything hes got.

Advertisement