Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Promise to Stick A Crowbar Where it Hurts ..If you Want.

Options
  • 22-06-2005 3:00pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭

I feel fearful at the thought of ringing up 1901 to discuss 'leveraging' or how IBM will get the crowbar out again.

"Eircom said this morning it will be leveraging its partner base, which includes Hewlett-Packard, Microsoft and IBM to provide a single point of contact for SME business needs ranging from helpdesk support to peripheral purchases and network design, implementation and management"

http://www.siliconrepublic.com/news/news.nv?storyid=single4987

I suppose the best news is that there is now a FREEPHONE DEDICATED HELPDESK NUMBER if you need it for any particular reason, and if you are a business or even if you just feel like a chat . Bit like you could always find a better class of CS person on 1800500501 rather than that shower on 1901 with the voice recognition system that cannot underschtand regional Irish dialects .

"A single point of contact offering helpdesk support, remote assistance, a nationwide network of engineers and telephone support on 1800 428 428 from eircom total ict’s service centre"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭Solair

I still think eircom has the most apt carrier preselect access number ever.

If you're using any other provider and you want to put a call through eircom just dial "13 666" (and say beatlejuice, beatlejuice, beatlejuice!)

Advertisement