Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Last 4 weeks of planetarion ...

• 13-07-2001 6:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 670 ✭✭✭

sounds like fun smile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

... for this round apparently. Can anybody confirm this?

If this is true then lets get the entire, I do mean the entire, universe to attack The Real BloodLustynas (46:3:4) who is ranked as number 1 with 16049 roids and a score of 279.983.680. hehe icon26.gif

Update: The Confirmation
    http://pirate.planetarion.com/forum/showthread.php?s=a762640f8b2801b7a757a 605f5a1994c&threadid=73652

[This message has been edited by Evil Phil (edited 13-07-2001).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭Kensai

I dont see confirmation there....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

It seems to be have deleted. Here's what it said:
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">
    First, allow me to explain myself and why I decided to break my promise, and I DO REALIZE its a bad thing that I have done so:
    We have entered the last 4 weeks of this round, and I see the TOP 100 being filled with a lot of planets who have their galaxies "donating" to top players by attacking with fleets, and so giving free salvage to the target. Also, it is horribly horribly good money inn defending, MUCH more that it is to attacking. And with today being MY LAST CHANCE to see if the rest of this round can bring some fun for the big boys in the end, fighting over the top 100 places....I went drastic

</font>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭Kensai

Ah ok thanks.
    Personally i think this round will last until late august smile.gif

Advertisement