Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

21 y/o Dutch guy looking for Irish chatmates

• 22-06-2005 3:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Hey all,

Like the subject of this post tells you, I'm a 21 y/o guy from the Netherlands and I like going to Ireland (and especially Galway).
    In exactly 2 weeks I'll be arriving at Shannon again, probably to do some touring first and after that a couple of days to Galway! To visit a nice bar called the King's Head!
    Since I first went to Ireland (summer 2003) I've been there 4 times, always ending the 'holidays' with a couple of days in Galway (except for the time we went to Northern-Ireland). When I go with a couple of mates, we always go to the King's Head, because they have live music everynight (they still do?).

When I'm back home I always try to find some Irish people on the ICQ network, but usually I get no reply, so I thought let's try it here! If anyone wants to you can add me to your icq list #9565838 or PM me (I also have msn messenger, but I'm not going to post my email in here!).

Also if someone knows really nice places to visit in Ireland please let me know and ofcourse I can give you some advice about Holland to if someone wants to go there! Just PM me!

Well, maybe speak to you soon!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,817 ✭✭✭✭po0k

[url]irc://irc.quakenet.eu.org/boards.ie[/url]

Post here for +av (auto voice).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

You should look for a pub in galway called Munroes it is on Dominic Street. They have good live music on the weekends and weeknights (well they used to when I lived there!) and it can be less full than the kinshead at times..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,817 ✭✭✭✭po0k

www.roisindubh.net

The Blue Note

Sally Longs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭1huge1

forget galway only joking but try limerick unless you havent already

Advertisement