Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sin 2

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,400 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

There's an article on eurogamer. Looks like it's for definite. I liked the original game after it was patched. It just had the misfortune of being released a few months before Half Life.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Well it was certainly one of the buggiest FPS's ever.

Actually it was pretty good once you got it all patched up. It played alot like Goldeneye and was sadly overshadowed by Half Life which came out around the same time I think....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,400 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

What I really want to play is wages of sin, the expansion of Sin which was created by 2015 before they made allied assault and COD. It was meant to be fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭SirLemonhead

Retr0gamer wrote:
    What I really want to play is wages of sin, the expansion of Sin which was created by 2015 before they made allied assault and COD. It was meant to be fantastic.

I saw that for sale in the game section of HMV Grafton street a few years back. I think it was selling for £1.

Yes, still kicking myself for NOT buying it :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement