Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Numbers - Spoiler

• 22-06-2005 6:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭

so has any worked out the numbers is it just longitude and latitude and the get the antipole of it?

still only seen up to 13, should have 14 & 15 tonight but i've been kinda readin up on em after seeing someones sig!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

what numbers? I've seen up to 15 and I don't get this reference. Are you talking about
    the map taken from the French woman?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Macros42 wrote:
    what numbers? I've seen up to 15 and I don't get this reference. Are you talking about
    the map taken from the French woman?
    The Numbers are not referenced until Episode 17 (appropriately titled "Numbers" :D)

Call_me_al.. i'd recommend not reading up on future plot developments. It may ruin your enjoyment of future episodes.

thanks basquille. 16 and 17 tomorrow night so :D

Macros42 wrote:
    thanks basquille. 16 and 17 tomorrow night so :D
    No problem!

Enjoy 'em.... the series does just keep getting better and better towards the end of the season!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

hardly my fault i never read ahead but ppl have em in their sig just the six numbers and i searched it on google and found out, didnt even know it was to do with lost.

• Advertisement

Is that what those numbers are in people's sigs? Nerds! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

i found this site.. thought it was kinda interesting!

http://athensohio.net/entertainment/4-8-15-16-23-42/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭Sandals

basquille wrote:
    The Numbers are not referenced until Episode 17 (appropriately titled "Numbers" :D)

Call_me_al.. i'd recommend not reading up on future plot developments. It may ruin your enjoyment of future episodes.

NONSENSE thtas episode 18

Sandals wrote:
    NONSENSE thtas episode 18
    Right you are.... an easy mistake.... didn't have the episode numbers and titles beside me! Took an appropriate guess.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

basquille wrote:
    Right you are.... an easy mistake.... didn't have the episode numbers and titles beside me! Took an appropriate guess.
    That's not good enough basquille! Go sit in the corner!

• Advertisement

That's not good enough basquille! Go sit in the corner!
    ** hangs his head and moves towards the corner **

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

Macros42 wrote:
    Is that what those numbers are in people's sigs? Nerds! ;)

Hey, I resent that. Glieebben!

Advertisement