Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Somoene organising a Belfast Planetarion meet!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭hinch

its not monty is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Jorinn

Bah, Dublin would be better, but I suppose Belfast will do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SHADOW

Just saw this now!!

Zeus I had been talking to hinch, (who assured me had been in contact with you guys) extensivly about hosting an Irish PA LAN in Dublin for the last while.

We have in fact just put up a survey to see if there would be enough demand over here for it:

http://www.nethousegames.com/palan.asp

Can you mail me about this please as I and others have put a fair amount of work into it already -> shadow@nethousegames.com

Cheers
    N

If the bottom falls out of your world, drink Andrews and the world will fall out of your bottom!!
    games?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Zeus_

Honestly cant say Hinch has discussed it with me. But if you guys are organising it and you have good numbers, then well see what can be done. This is all I can say until I know the details m8ty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭hinch

vishy was asked and fudgy about the feasability of a lan game in our little techie channel/corner where they keep us outta the way of public light

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭Kensai

/me looks at Zeus's karma and laughs smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Kensai (edited 25-07-2001).]

Advertisement