Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calling all Halo 2 players

Options
  • 22-06-2005 8:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Hi guys,
    Im finding a distinct lack of Irish halo2 players on live and I'm sick of playing annoying racist american kids. If you wanna join me in a game add your Gamertag and i'll send ya a friends request. :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 999 ✭✭✭cregser

Had the same problem and gave up months ago. I'd say most peeps are the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Calgar99

tch tch tch you gotta keep the faith people!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

I got the game last week and I've just played it twice online. The same problem STUPID AMERICANS !!! I'm not a pro, so I'm looking to play with newbie's.

Send me a friend request, my GT is Verdammt.

Thanks

Sure thing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭JohnMorrissey

I've been playing Halo 2 on live for around 2 months now. I've met a tonne of irish haloers..ridiculous amounts. My GT is Sexih, i live in wicklow, 16 yrs old...level 25 in slayer. Add me and i'll introduce you to some irish people.

• Advertisement

cool

• Registered Users Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

Sexih ya little punk, its Mantel. Sorry for abusing you the other day over those rockets, I was in bad form!!

Ill probably be playing online tomorrow nite anyway, so Ill give you a shout then. There are tonnes of Irish Halo 2 players, Ive got 47 in my friends list.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

My dig says it all and yes that is a space between shiverin and eskimo

I'm on **** all right now cos digiweb deserve to be shot for inciting hatred and rage.
    But once i get my BB sort in the next couple of weeks i'll be on much more.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

The higher ranking you get the less racist american kids you'll find, but they're always going to be there, sadly.. usually stupid kids using their brothers accounts or something.
    The best thing to do is just ignore them or do your best to wind them up, either is fun.
    It can be annoying to play a game with 31 other people you don't know, though. At least with mates you can bounce off them.

You mean, the higher ranking you go, the more stand byers and boosters you play right?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭Illuvatar

Hey now I take offense to this. Not ALL Americans are racist. My friend invites me, my brother, and another guy over and we're not racist. We shoot to thrill, play to kill. We just kill whoever we're supposed to simple as that. So please don't get the idea that we're all racist.

It's mainly the annoying little kids that are the problem. There's plenty of sound americans, but i've never met a kid from a country other than america on halo 2. And they seem to feel the need to scream into the mic non-stop. Fun to laugh at them :p. Mantle, whats this rocket business? Seeing as I don't have a clue what your talking about I think I can find it in my heart to forgive you.

Edit : What are all your levels? I'm a 25, but prefer playing customs these days. Too many cheaters especially the modders on the new maps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

Play on the European servers on xlink kai, no Americans there at all.

Mantle, whats this rocket business?

I just had a go at your for taking the rockets on Zanzibar after I had said I was on my way to get them. Think it was you anyway.

I think Im a 17 in some game type, havent been able to play as much as Id like recently.

I think you've got me mixed up with someone else. Poor guy. =D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

yeah, not to slag off Americans full-stop, there are plenty of cool cats on there, but the most annoying ones always seem to be American kids, and they tend to be racist half the time too. Probably because Americans make up for the biggest community of players, so statistically there's bound to be more morons from there.

Advertisement