Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student areas to live

Options
  • 22-06-2005 9:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi im a student at qub and i hav just finished my first yr of "study" hehe just wondering bout ur views on areas for students to live. I lived near the bot this yr it was cool but i felt i missed out in the holylands :rolleyes:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

Jesus, I'd never go near the holylands in a million years. To many culche farmers with their GAA tops that they wear everywhere. I'm sure they even year them to bed.
    The shouting on the street into the small hours of the morning etc you'd never get a minute's peace.

I lived in Stranmillis for 4 years. I didn't want to move away from it at all. Best place to live as a student in Belfast.

S.

Advertisement