Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

www.gang-wars.com

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭Jug-A-Lug

it had nothing to do with inter-cafe rivalry, i didnt know i was banning hyperlynx ip until after the fact, the point is my boss was standing over my shoulder and said "lock him out" so i did, and at that point, not knowing what ftp accounts he had access to i banned the ip.

im sorry if you take offence to it but seriously its not my fault.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Jug-A-Lug:
    it had nothing to do with inter-cafe rivalry ...</font>

And neither does this board, it's for webgames.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭DadaKopf

So unban the account. It;s needlessly affecting uninvolved people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭Jug-A-Lug

its not up to me to do that anymore dadakopf, you will have to talk to the new guy in charge, as i said i think renton has his email.

it was out of my hands a long time ago

ps. if its the dic-hed website account yer on about it was me that set that up not gambler/renton.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Hunter-FLUID

this is a class game.......
    i have got only 1 crate of M-16's and 1 bunker i dont think you realy need more then that....
    As I have been just attacking ppl and getting cash and then just donating it all to the gang.(As can been seen by my 33 Million gang dues)
    And i dont think i need to buy any more stuff realy.Maybe I do I am not sure...

[This message has been edited by Hunter-FLUID (edited 26-07-2001).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Narf

I'm There

If you've got a flute then blow it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭Penos

Whats this game based on???is it any good and do i have to pay???

Advertisement