Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Silver Lining??

• 22-06-2005 9:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,377 ✭✭✭

By any chance does the farce of the US GP have a silver lining???
    Fair enough Schumachers "win" was a joke etc etc etc

But does anyone agree that its made it a lil bit more interesting for the rest of the season!
    With Schumacher closin 20 pts (in 2 races) and Kimi closing 10 pts, on championship leader Alonso....isnt it going to make the 2nd half of the season a lil bit more exciting?
    Fair enough F1 may have nailed the coffin closed in America....but if the season can somehow go to the last race (hopefully nailbitting - along with the other 9 races) of the season with the possibily of 3 drivers winning the title.......wouldnt that be special??
    When was the last time we had a final race decider.....Schmacher and Mika?
    When was the last time we had 3 way decider for the last race of the year?....Aidan will post the answer.....i have the faith Aiden :D

All in all.......i really hope it makes the rest of the season a cracking one!
    Anyone in agreement or is everyone still mouring over one farce (boring) GP? ....not like we never had a boring GP before!!!! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 905 ✭✭✭Ay Cee

Go down to the wire with Schumey winning the title. So we can go on for years about how he was no where during the first half of the season but then...

I remember jumping around my sitting room when he beat Mika at Suzuka for the title...brilliant!!!

I know I'm sad right!!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,377 ✭✭✭Curran

Ay Cee wrote:
    I remember jumping around my sitting room when he beat Mika at Suzuka for the title...brilliant!!!

I know I'm sad right!!! :D
    A lil bit sad alright.....but id say that being a Schuey fan :rolleyes: ....i know i know......dont start.....i just know!
    Heard it all before :D

But i had a similar incident....but didnt jump around my sitting room....when i seen Mika crash at Monza (correct me if im wrong) and then the camera caught him balling his eyes out behind the bushes! :D:D:D

I nearly wet myself.......the big baby! :p

I was the same but now I think of Mika as the last of the "older" skool along with Michael. He had a great dead sense of humour!

Best team change this year - DC. About time he unleashed that wit of his. That bit about Louise Goodman's nipples had me near falling off my chair with laughter...pure brilliant!!!

Ay Cee wrote:
    Best team change this year - DC. About time he unleashed that wit of his.
    Yeah i agree.....used to hate him....but he's starting to grow on me now! :rolleyes:

I used to like Kimi too but Mclaren have a tendency of turning their drivers into automotons or something. "Must speak lines given by Ron, Must speak lines..." :D

• Advertisement

Ay Cee wrote:
    I used to like Kimi too but Mclaren have a tendency of turning their drivers into automotons or something. "Must speak lines given by Ron, Must speak lines..." :D
    They sure do have that affect on drivers......even JPM is gone a bit square :D
    JPM would have been so suited to a strong Jordan team...partnered by Eddie Irvine........that would have been some craic! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

All i hope is that it goes down to the wire.I don't really care who but if Kimi is there i'll go for him.i just want the last race to mean sumtin.

Advertisement