Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tonights Big Bro..

• 22-06-2005 10:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭

What's going on??The reception on the tv is shiit coz of the good weather (dont get me started on that!) So just wondering anything interesting happen since its extended another 15 minutes or is it coz Derek wants to leave. Fill me in please. ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

I thought it was weird. Maxwell was giving Science loads of grief because he took some wine. Now, I thought that was a bit hypocritical seeing as he changed the shopping list to suit his bull**** needs.

And Saskia asked Maxwell if he wanted a 'snog', which Maxwell duly accepted. My opinion of Saskia lowered at that moment, it's obvious she doesn't feel anything for him but continues to patently lead him on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Haha fair play to Science's for robbing the wine. His point was well made.

Science has nicked food/drink on two people now (afaik?) which on the surface makes him look selfish - until you consider who he did it to:

1) Vanessa - who is like a one woman swarm of locusts. Robbing the 'two biggest bread rolls' :rolleyes: was poetic justice and it just shows how stupid she is that she didn't get the point I reckon he was trying to make.
    2) Max/teamsmug - who doctored the shopping list for their own benefit. Hense he nicked drink on them.

The guy (sci) is an argumentative **** but he does seem pretty righteous. I think people in there have a problem with him just because he tells it like it is and is acting like a mirror that highlights their own faults/shortcomings/selfishness and most of the egos in there are too fragile to handle it.

Science to win!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Yeah Science is definitely acting like a mirror to the other HMs behaviour. He also water bombed them all after they threw water at Derek while he was sleeping. However, his aggressive tone when arguing sometmes over shadows his often valid points.

Robbing the wine was great. Did anybody else notice that when Maxwell was arguing with Vanessa in the bedroom after the wine robbing incident, he said that if she had a problem with him changing the shopping list why didn't she say something 5 days ago when he did it. To which she relied, "It wasn't an issue then". And in unison Maxwell and Saskia barked back, "Well then why the f*#k is it and issue now?!?"
    If Vanetha had a single braincell in that dopy head of hers she would of told them the reason why it was an issue was because Maxwell made such a big deal out of Science taking the wine!!

Having said that though, it was nice to see Vanetha called a big lazy food munching pig!

B.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

I would have loved to have seen the expression on that one Vanessa's face!!! Would have been classic I'd say!! Idiot! :rolleyes:

Advertisement