Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bring in the giymp

• 22-06-2005 10:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,068 ✭✭✭

just sittin down to watch pulp fiction,its one of my favourites.Thought i'd ask yis whats yer favourite scenes and why.Least favourite scenes also welcome.

Brilliant movie

dan

p.s possibly discussed before so sorry if so

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Favourite scene is when Bruce Willis runs over Ving Rhames and they fight all the way into the shop where....well, everyone knows the rest :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,068 ✭✭✭yermandan

mine is the scene when sammy jackson kills the guys in the apartment just after eatin their breakfast of big kahuna burgers!!!Brilliant acting by samuel as usual,funny and lethal pulled off perfectly!!!!!

dan

:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Favourite scene: Travolta and Thurman in Jack Rabbit Slim's.

Least favourite: Willis in the taxi.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I liked Christopher Walken's speach about keeping the watch up his ass.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Nothing beats Christopher Walken's speach. Nothing. Stole the entire film.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 961 ✭✭✭AthAnRi

Mine is the scene leading up to when they go into the appartment to reclain the suitcase. Love the conversation about the foot massage. Love the whole scene and then the one in the appartment especially when Samuel L Jackson is talking to 'Bret/Brad' whatever his name is.

Also love the scenes with the wolf and Walken

My least favourite would also have to be the one in the cab.

Just a little bit of trivia regarding the Walken scene, which I'm sure most of ye already know. Until the day that Tarintino was to shoot that scene he hadn't heard anything from Christoper Walken. He was really worried that something had gone wrong, like the script hadn't got to walken, he had his days mixed up etc. on the day Walken strolled onto the set did the scene in one take and hit it on the head. What a pro.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

I love that scene. Walken is a genius, ive never seen a bad movie with him in it....has he done any??!

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭MadPatrick

The scene in the appartment has to be one of the best scenes ever: "Say what one more time, I dare ya, I double dare ya. Does he look like a bitch??"
    Also for me, the taxi scene is a bit drawn out. It hurts for me to talk bad about that movie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

the whole willis/boxer story wasnt written by tarrantino its from another film that never got off the ground and QT borrowed the plot of the film and worked it in, rather well i'd say, but still the taxi scene and when willis is with his mrs are the worst....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Cianan2 wrote:
    I love that scene. Walken is a genius, ive never seen a bad movie with him in it....has he done any??!
    I vaguely recall a film with him Brendan Fraser and Alicia Silverstone which seemed a bit cheesey.

But he really is a quality actor. It's a pity he doesn't get more starring roles. I loved him in the Deadzone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

The Watch scene and the boogie in Jack rabbits Slims including the bit before it in the apartment and the drive to the restaurant.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 604 ✭✭✭Kai

Cianan2 wrote:

Well he was in a film with Ben stiller and Jack black called Envy and it was utter shoite. Walken was the only decent thing about it tbh.

I love the watch scene and the "Say what again..." scene. Just reading this thread is making me want to buy the DVD as i havent seen it in ages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 destroyhumans!!

pulp fictions great

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

the scene where john travolta gets it because of a pop tart popping out of the toaster. that's some bad luck.

Advertisement