Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

High Speed Car Chase

Options
  • 22-06-2005 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭

Was just onto my brother and he said there was some high speed car chase through Kilkenny this morning after an attempted raid on the Post Office in John's Green.

The Garadi had a tip off it was going to happen. The garda chopper was meant to be around too.

The robbers through their balaclavas at the cop car! Nice one lads!

Anyone see it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

• Registered Users Posts: 37,300 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

mick_irl wrote:
    The robbers through their balaclavas at the cop car! Nice one lads!
    I wonder can they get much DNA stuff off the hairs in the balaclavas?

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭daithi

That post office was raided last year too, Last i heard they came in through the roof, or roof light, or something like that and waited for the place to open. The AIB up the road was raided the other day too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

From what I heard it was the General's son that they caught for the P.O. raid.

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭Norinoco

The guards caught 2 out the 3 lads that tried to rob the P.O. on Wenesday. They had to chase them through fields up near Castlewarren, but didnt have enough men to do a full search. No Chopper available at the time.

Think they know who the 3rd one is though - so he's screwed aswell!

• Advertisement
Advertisement