Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IDAT points related question

Options
  • 23-06-2005 12:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭

Righty, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post about this so feel free to move at will.

Basically, I am interested doing animation at Dun Laoghaire IADT, but I need clarification on the points system. In 2004 ye needed 740 points spread across the test (Leaving Cert?), interview and portfolio. So what is the total? 1200?

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

600 points come from a Portfolio, and 600 from Your Leaving...

Some people Take a yearouttodo the portfilio, IADT does The potfilio course on satarday mornings, and most people who do it there get 600

hope that helps

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

I've already taken a year out, hopefully I can get the portfolio all ready for 2006. I read about the IADT autumn course for portfolio preparation, no dates yet but I'll definetly look into it.

Thanks.

Advertisement