Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a good Anime to watch.

Options
  • 23-06-2005 1:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

I've just finished watching all of the Fullmetal Alchemist eppisodes, and I was wondering if anyone could tell me of any good Anime sorta similar that I could download online. I've already seen loads of Anime, but I don't know what else I could watch. Anyone have any suggestions? Most of the Anime in the 'Must have Anime' ish stuff you can buy anyways, but I want stuff you can't buy or watch on TV.
    Thanks! ^^

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Download Tenjou Tenge. its a 24 episode series, its got fighting and plenty of panties, lovely combination.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭Magic Monkey

Monster - 75 episodes, at 55 now. Completely different to FMA, but very well worth a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭echomadman

Samurai Champloo is the best anime series i've seen in ages.
    http://www.samuraichamploo.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭saado

Monster - 75 episodes, at 55 now. Completely different to FMA, but very well worth a look.
    Monster is supposed to be great, I've read the manga, and it's one of the greatest things ever commited to paper :)
    Avoid TenTen like the plague, it's terrible. Samurai Champloo is a damn nice series too.

TenTen is awesome, you must be gay or somethin if you dont like it.

• Advertisement

Yes, gay cos i don't like an anime that has nothing but fighting and fanservice in it.
    It's terrible the plot is incoherent, and isn't helped by the random plot points that jump out of nowhere and assaulted my brain with retardedness.

i said "or somethin", thereby implying you might just be bi.
    christ lighten up a bit will ya?

the manga makes the whole storyline clearer if anyone would care to read it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Trigun is good, if you've not seen that already.

amacachi wrote:
    i said "or somethin", thereby implying you might just be bi.
    christ lighten up a bit will ya?

the manga makes the whole storyline clearer if anyone would care to read it.
    Meh, when i see a post that pretty much amounts to "yuo didnt liek it????/ omg yuo muts be gay lol fag!!" it annoys me :)

I've read the whole manga, it's quite decent yeah. But we're not talking about the manga here. If you need to read the manga to actually get the anime then it's not really worth it imo.

yeah, i just like to put on a guise of a fanboy every now and then. without the typos anyway

i know we're discussing the anime, but with the new tenten movie and OVA and probably further productions i would say the plot will work out with the manga. just a thought :)

• Advertisement

Maybe, but I've already been burned, i'm not sticking my hand in that pile again :)

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Rei-chan

So, does that mean that if I watch and like TenTen, I'll be a lesbian? Ne, I don't like that... But who doesn't like a nice, big pair of boobs? I'll try Monster, but I don't have much room left on my laptop so 75 eppisode may be a bit too much. Anyone else got any more ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

You might wanna minimize your sig a wee bit Rei-chan before Cult drops by and throws a wobbler. ;)

/edit: apologies for being off topic!

For a good short series, try Elfen Lied.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

Rah-Xephon (one or two robots, aliens.. fantastic characters, animation, music.. everything about this show rocks), Cowboy bebop (fan smegging tastic series, if you haven't seen it check it out), FLCL (crazy, absolutely ****ing crazy), Lain (i like it, but I still don't have a clue what it's about), Azumanga daioh (so funny, so cute), Love hina (funny, and almost as cute.. robot turtles though), Berserk (violent as hell)

Cool, load'sa anime. I saw a few of those Anime in Laser on DVD before... And mah sig is not too big, it's regular size. On the other forums I go to I have at least two piccies both about the size of the one I have now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭secret_squirrel

Rei-chan wrote:
    Cool, load'sa anime. I saw a few of those Anime in Laser on DVD before... And mah sig is not too big, it's regular size. On the other forums I go to I have at least two piccies both about the size of the one I have now.

[offtopic] yours is 450x450 pixels and 600k - the limits are 300x125 and 20k. I lose it before the admins loose it for you.[/offtopic]

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

your sig sucks

Dude, that ****ing sucks. --' I can't even have a ****ing picture? I picked the smallest one.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

you just have to make it smailler is all

• Advertisement

How? The only way I know to make it smaller is to save it from the site I got it from, cut off a part of it in paint, and then load Geocities and put it on there. If anyone else could suggest a better way, please go ahead.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Post up the link here or in the photoshoppage forum and ask nicely for someone to resize the image for you. You can sign up for boards webspace, it's 5MB I think, and then you can upload the new image there.
    Considering how big your image was it will probably look crap resized to fit the spec, so you're probably best off looking for a new sig.

Advertisement