Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metamorphosis: Leatherworking Question

Options
  • 23-06-2005 7:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Question for Metamorphosis guildies:

What leatherworking speciality will I take? I am happy to take any of the 3, so if we have a high level Tribal and Elemental for example, i'll go Dragon... My thinking is that we probably have at least 2 of the 3 with 1 person, so i'll go the other. I can collect mats for someone to make me something from one of the other specs, so that doesn't bother me. I think we'd want to have at least 2 people in each spec so that we have enough ppl to create items if mats are available.

The more balanced we are the better it is for everyone methinks :)

So any high level leatherworkers in Meta please post your speciality

Thanks

Otago,

213 (ish) leatherworking, looking to the future ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Your a shaman right?
    I think dragon is the route for you. Afaik, its basically mail-working.

That said, I'd like some of those nifty druid gear :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Some of the dragonscale stuff is very nice shammy gear altogether. However it's always psychotically priced on the AH. I don't know how hard the mats are to gather for it but they must be totally savage.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

its the dragonscales which are a bitch to get iirc they only drop from elite dragons in not such a great percentage such as dustwallow marshes. green ones from the dragons in sunken temple. blue ones from winterspring and i presume red from ubrs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 otago

went dragonscale leatherworking. Bring on dem dragons!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

devilsaur leather FOR THE WIN

selling 1 piece for 4g in the ironforge auction house :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement