Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

are the provisionals right?????????

Options
  • 23-06-2005 11:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭

ok, i need to know if da provisional results are gonna be right, is there any chance theyre not? when the fu*k do the officials arrive in da post.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

the provisionals nearly never change. As in they don't. Which sounds like bad news for you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭lateasever

.......yep

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

if you pass in the provisionals then you've definitely passed. if you fail, then you probably have failed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭lolli

What course are you doing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭lateasever

guess

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭lolli

ummmmmmmmm i dont know.... engineering?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Irishstudent

In the provisionals we got ours in brackets i.e. 60-64 does it normally mean u got 64 or do they just work out the correct result and put it into a bracket for now? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

lateasever wrote:
    guess

Eh... 1st Arts? Subjects probably English History and... Philosophy?
    That;s pretty much what everyone else round there does... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

brackets are to cover there arses. You're somewhere in between the ranges - unsurprisingly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭AngelofFire

Aww when i saw this thread i thought that it was gonna be about Gerry Adams and the IRA. :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement