Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mile High

• 23-06-2005 11:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭

Does anyone know if this is going to be released on DVD? A friend of mine in the States caught an episode of it while travelling and wanted to see more. I've never seen it all myself so I'm not even sure what season it's in :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Dont know about the DVD but i love the programme.
    Its basicly about an airline called fresh and it totally unrealistic but very entertaining. It has everything from sex to murder and the women are top notch!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

I doubt they'll release this on DVD, they have never released other Sky produced series such as Dream Team and Is Harry On The Boat so I wouldnt hold my breath about this.

Is this not Is Harry on the Boat?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

oooh so it is, theres hope yet then for Mile High, sorry!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

The original pilot movie, yeah, but not the series :/

• Advertisement

Ah! You're right. My bad. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,948 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement