Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Starting Work.....

• 23-06-2005 12:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭

My training in week starts tomorrow for my work as a big fancy doctor in St. James's...... Damn, the days of drunken debauchery must be reduced...

But the Irish Medical Organisation has a function on tonight with beer and grub, so I am going junketeering........

Bring on the money, bring on the money. My overtime is paid one month in lieu so the big paycheck hits me at the end of august! :D

Damn, gonna miss those days. The boozing at the pav in the middle of the day the middle of the week. Going to classes stinking of beer from the night before. Not going to classes because I was stinking too much of beer from the night before. The flagpole, exams, random nights. Buttery and drinking the naggin at the back..... the palace, doyles and all and anything....

The randomness, the parties, ah, the life........

I'll miss it!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

there is always the leather couches in the student centre and don't forget theyr's fancy new places to eat in the main hospital eg Quinzos...do you have to sleep in the hospital too?

good luck anyhow....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭DrIndy

I "sleep" in the hospital whilst on call which is on average 1 night in 8. Quiznos is a good addition......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

My overtime is paid one month in lieu

in my day this didn't happen. alas, how time has changed.

ah sure its grand - once the overtime cheques come in - I'm buying the rounds in the pav, so keep an eye out for me!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

ehh INDY, My Birthday is on the 17..... i shall be expecting pints,

especially after what you did to me at the ball, spilling a pint on my tux

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

sleep in james?! god that place is creepy enough....

OTs get a tleast one coffee break a day and an hours lunch break and you work no more then 7 hours a day. also if youv a kid under 8 your automatically entitled to parental leave (one free day a week off and fully paid)!

DrIndy wrote:
    ah sure its grand - once the overtime cheques come in - I'm buying the rounds in the pav, so keep an eye out for me!

Pint of Guinness there John.

Nae bother there (St.) Bernard... :D

Advertisement