Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody fluent in German,a games testing job for u

Options
  • 23-06-2005 12:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 897 ✭✭✭

I saw this job,the pay is a bit crappy but you do get to play games all day. I wonder could you get sick of playing games all day if someone was paying you for it?

Needs fluent German,personally enschuldigung is all I can manage.

http://www.jobs.ie/ApplyForJob.aspx?Id=153676

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Gilgamesh

would have what it needs, but they woul dhave to pay at least three times the amount to interest me hehe

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

350 yoyo's a week is a joke tbh. God knows what tripe you might be forced to test as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

BloodBath wrote:
    350 yoyo's a week is a joke tbh. God knows what tripe you might be forced to test as well.

Not for being paid to test games. I mean - Ive played crap games, and I mean crap - all the valusoft/jarhead type ones.....and as crap as they are, Id gladly play them for money!

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

BTW, they're looking for people fluent in French, and Italian, as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Kazaanova

Its a great easy job if you dont have anything else. Looking around Jobs.ie I see an embalmer is wanted, so you could be a lot worst off than playing video games.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

Hmmmm embalmer sounds interesting, must have a look at that.

I know two people who have done that games testing job, one in German and the other in Spanish, the hours are very flexible, you only have to get the time in mostly. You can get some terrible ****e to test such as childrens games etc.

Advertisement