Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

San Andreas - gang wars finished?

Options
  • 23-06-2005 3:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭

Ok - so I've finished all the missions on San Andreas and set about taking over all the gang areas in Los Santos city. I finally finished doing that this morning and was just wondering if any gangs spring up in the other cities or is that it for gang warfare once I've taken over Los Santos?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Citizen_Erased

This may sound a bit funny and there is a drawback - I'm not sure if you take over these territories. On ps2 this btw. Get a plane and fly out to the east (though I'm not sure if the direction matters) and keep going for about 20 minutes. Then kill yourself eg crah the plane. When you are back at the hospitol there will be a whole load more territories all around. The gangs on them aren't the usual gangs and as I said there seems to be a problem starting a gangwar.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,516 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

From http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/grand_theft_auto_sa_turf_war.txt (not really spoilers, so I won't spoilerize it)
    Where can I do turf wars?

Most gang wars take place on the Eastern side of Los Santos. If a territory is
    green, GSF already owns this territory and thus you do not need to fight a turf
    war there. If the territory is purple (Ballas) or yellow (Vagos), you can
    fight turf wars there. Any territory that you can take over will have a color
    attached to it, unless you lose that territory by not responding to an attack
    Getting 100% control/How many territories are there?

There are 54 territories out there, 53 of which are found in Los Santos. For
    100% control, you need to control all 54 territories.

If you have less than 54 territories but can't find any others, first check if
    you missed the extra Vagos territory. If you have already gotten this
    territory, chances are one of the territories is in a sort of "limbo" where it
    is neither contolled by you nor any other gang. Both gangs will have a
    presence there, but neither control it. Check to see if there's a hole
    somewhere on your map and see if there are two gangs there. If there are, find
    the three Ballas/Vagos and start a turf war, everything else will be normal.

Advertisement