Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Signal Booster

Options
  • 23-06-2005 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭

I've been an Ericson / Vodafone customer for years and have always been happy with them. I recently upgraded my phone and then changed job. In my new office I have zero reception on Vodafone. However, there is reception from O2, in the office.

I tried to keep my number and switch to O2. Unfortunately,Vodafone say that I am now tied into a year's contract with them, because I've just upgraded.

Is there anything I can do to boost the reception so that I can get Vodafone coverage in my office?

Is there anything I can do re my Vodafone contract? I feel that the fault is with Vodafone, I would prefer stay with them but I have zero coverage where I need it most (in my office). Neither Vodafone or the shop where I bought the mobile have any interest in listening, let alone helping.

My handset is a Sony Ericsson K700i.

Thanks!

Advertisement