Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another "water damaged" phone

Options
  • 23-06-2005 3:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭

I have a sony ericcson k500, 2months old, sent it off to be fixed, came back and they said it was water damaged. This i dont believe as it hasnt been near water!
    The problem with it is, when someone rings me i cant hear them and they cant hear me. I have read on the net that this is a common problem with the k500.

Was just wonderin do you think you could repair it?
    Where should i bring it? I dont belive meteor/the phone repair people and i believe they just want me to buy them a new phone.

Random task can fix "water damaged" phones i believe? MAybe he could PM me as he has PMs turned off.

Thanks for any advice.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

He's banned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 mivec

what bugs me soooo much is people coming into a shop and trying to take the heads of staff coz their phone is liquid damaged.....

Its simple... its not in our best intrest to say your phone has liquid damaged because we dont get paid if it is.... for everytime we they a phone nokia/siemens etc pay the repair company about €45 for a liquid damaged phone they pay nothing.... silch!!!

Advertisement