Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BTIreland Always-on Broadband €15 or BB and line rental for €25

• 23-06-2005 3:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=271405

Price goes to €30 after the 4th month but the contract only lasts 6. Works out at €20 for the 6 months. Eircom Broadband Time, what was that again?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

More details for those too lazy to go to the IrelandOffline forum:
    The entry level promotional offer will bring always-on broadband to first time users for as little as €15 per month. The promotional discounts, which will apply to the first four months of service, include:

- Always-on broadband (1MB) for €15 per month
    - Always-on broadband (1MB) including line rental for a total of €25 per month
    - Always-on broadband (2MB) for €25 per month
    - Always-on broadband (2MB) including line rental for total of €35 per month

Small Print:

Promotional discount applies to first four months of service. Standard pricing applies after that period.
    - Promotional offer applies to broadband connections up to September 2005.
    - All prices are inclusive of VAT.
    - In line with our strategy to web-enable our business, all customers will automatically receive an online bill for this service. A charge of €2.50 per month will apply to customers who require paper bills.

Standard pricing goes to €30 for month 5 and 6. That means it works out at €20 a month. Still a very good deal. You do have to pay for the modem which is €50 though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

Just signed up for BBPlus+line rental. Excellent news. Down from €57 to €50 :D
    Gets better and better.

ambrose :cool:

Note: I gave BT and ring, apparently new orders will not be processed until next month (11th July).
    Anyone that already has BB with them, will auto move to the new pricing on the next billing run. That is anyone who's billing run is before the 11th July.

This means that I won't be able to avail of the new offer for 2 months! Ah well...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

Note: I gave BT and ring, apparently new orders will not be processed until next month (11th July).
    Anyone that already has BB with them, will auto move to the new pricing on the next billing run. That is anyone who's billing run is before the 11th July.

This means that I won't be able to avail of the new offer for 2 months! Ah well...

eh? what are ye saying? asaik they wont change ye to the offer once you have already applied for an existing one.
    could ye cancel your bb with them and sign up again to get the new cheaper offer?

/edit
    actually no i cant:
    This special offer is for first time broadband customers only. If you’ve already had broadband service, you can still enjoy BT Broadband Plus and Line Rental at a new lower price of only €50 per month.

but horray for the €7p.m. reduction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

Scruff, the rep said that that anyone who has signed up since their "no minimum contract" came into effect will be moved. I presume thats anyone on the previous 49 or 57 quid package.

Maybe this thread can be merged with the other one or locked :)

ambrose :cool:

Advertisement