Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

greetings from espagne

Options
  • 23-06-2005 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭

hola ppl... i haven't been able to keep upto date on the phantom boards as i've been too busy playin crap music in a tourist bar in spain... anywho... just said i'd say hi and hope all's well in the music scene in irlanda
    hasta whenever

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

Hope it's treating ya well mister. :)
    xm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭Shanannigan

i've seen better days... but cheers anywho... i'm in Benidorm... tis full of tourists... when i finish this job though i'll head up to barca in real spain... me gonna get one of those box things ya sit on and bang.. they're called Gajonas, (j= throaty h sound for those who didn't know, like the irish ch) pretty kool yokes... anywho... hope the weather stays as nice there as it is here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭scarfacemj

Its not but thanks for hoping nonetheless

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭Shanannigan

sorry to hear it... today is the first day of the rest of my life, for no longer can i use my age as an excuse for being irresponcible... or some **** like that... what i mean to say is its my 22nd b-day today.... i have a night off from playin... tis nice to have a b-day every now and then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Pearl

Check out my favourite Spanish band, Dover
    http://www.dovercametome.com/ I just missed them playing in London. Getting closer, Dublin has to be any year now.

• Advertisement
Advertisement