Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Ericsson V800 (Z800) no GPRS

Options
  • 23-06-2005 5:25pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I have a Sony Ericsson V800 which has been fully debranded. Technically speaking, the phone is now a Z800 .

The problem is that with my Vodafone card inserted there is NO GPRS signal , not even showing that a signal is present , However when I put in mt O2 card it shows up .

Any ideas ?????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭skearon

sharkman wrote:
    I have a Sony Ericsson V800 which has been fully debranded. Technically speaking, the phone is now a Z800 .

The problem is that with my Vodafone card inserted there is NO GPRS signal , not even showing that a signal is present , However when I put in mt O2 card it shows up .

Any ideas ?????
    I've the same (V800 flashed to Z800), no problem with Vodafone SIM, can you make/receive calls ?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

I got it thanks . Took 3 calls to Vodafone though , plus they NEED to educate the counter staff in their shops .

I had some young one telling me that because the phone had been flashed it was no longer a 3G phone , she then looked up Z800 on SE's site and insisted that they were completely different phones and that I needed to have Vodafone software reloaded on it ... :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

:D
    How did you sort it in the end???

Advertisement