Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

...The system fails.

Options
  • 23-06-2005 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭

Against all expectation, i have passed my exams in Second Engineering. WoW. This obviously should not have happened and proves that the system currently in place has failed.
    :eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 801 ✭✭✭Vainglory

Yeah, if I pass this year then I'll have successfully completed two years of an arts degree by doing 4 out of a possible 24 essays..

People like me should NOT pass. But then, I probably won't. We shall see.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭Steveire

Vainglory wrote:
    People like me should NOT pass. But then, I probably won't. We shall see.
    That's what i thought. That's why i looked like :eek: when i saw the results.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

Congratulations, long may it continue :) Oh and double and triple congratulations if you had to do thos horrible physics and applied dynamics courses!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

indeed - every time i see my results i want to go and give the SIS server a big hug!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭Steveire

I had applied dynamics alright. 86% :eek: . No physics for our year tho for some reason...

• Advertisement

lucky you! they gave it up after our year.

Steveire wrote:
    I had applied dynamics alright. 86% :eek: .
    Oh my God...you're one of them!!!!!
    Redalert wrote:
    lucky you! they gave it up after our year.
    Ar you serious? Damn right though, the first half was one of the most pointless irritating courses I ever took! I'll throw my results up here when I get the percentages, but now I'm off to the U2 concert!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭kasintahan

Red Alert wrote:
    indeed - every time i see my results i want to go and give the SIS server a big hug!

Watch your tie in the PSU fan...

it's much too hot for ties today, but thanks for the tip kas ;)

anyone who got U2 tickets is not on my good list btw :D

Red Alert wrote:
    it's much too hot for ties today, but thanks for the tip kas ;)

anyone who got U2 tickets is not on my good list btw :D
    I probably shouldnt mention the VIP passes, free drink, free food, and afters party then :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

blondie83 wrote:
    I probably shouldnt mention the VIP passes, free drink, free food, and afters party then :p

Oh fcuk off! You're the 2nd person who I know who's got one of those VIP access all areas passes..... all I wanted was just a normal ticket! So who is your contact? It seems to me that most people only got tickets for the gig through contacts....... I'm applying for a job a Ticketbastard now!

No contacts, my friend booked them through event-travel, and we got the passes, food , drinks ect as a package. Think it was a few hundred per ticket, but some ppl ended up paying that anyway to the touts :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭Superman

yeah i can't believe i got to 2 years of a 4 year degree without actually putting in a load of work or anything, just the odd random bit at crunch times, i really don't know what the whole leaving cert buzz was about cause looking back on it, it was unbelievably hard! it think you only understand that after you do it?

Advertisement