Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Lm257 S-Class

Options
  • 23-06-2005 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭

Anybody else notice a Merc S-Class around Dublin badged "Lm257" :confused: What's it all about? I've seen it twice now in Sandyford

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

no i havenot seen it but i would like to find out what that is.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 ✭✭✭Curran

fletch wrote:
    Anybody else notice a Merc S-Class around Dublin badged "Lm257" :confused: What's it all about? I've seen it twice now in Sandyford

Just a guess.......the owner of a radio station on LM 257......does the LM bandwidth cover 257?....not near a radio to check either...in poxy work :(

Total guess but sounds good to me! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

Whatever it is....it's wreckin me head....wondering if there is somethin special under the bonnet

Anyone else actually seen it too?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

You can get badges made up in the Uk in exactly the same font as the manafacturers . I reckon he is a Limo driver and his plate number is 257 .

And he is being flash ! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

I havent seen that car but the lads are probably right !

A neighbour used to have his innitials spelt out on the back of his E-Class and I saw a new E-Class this week that said "E-CLASS" in place of "E-200" or whatever !

YEAH GUYS THATS IT. ITS THE LIMO SERVICE. THEY ALL USE CODES LIKE LM...

THATS ITS SHARKMAN U ARE ON THE BALL.I WAS THINKING OF THAT MYSELF BUT I DIDNOT KNOW WHERE fletch SAID THIS NUMBER WAS ON THE CAR. ANYWAY THATS THE RIGHT ANSWER.
    YOU SEE LOADS OF THESE LM CARS GOING AROUND WITH A WHITE LITTLE PLATE BUT THIS MERC GUY MUST HAVE GOT IT WRITTEN ON THE CAR BY A PRO.:D

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Yep , he has his actual Limo Licence plate in the top right of the back window and has had the lettering made up for him ..

dsc003185qc.th.jpg

That's the one SHARKMAN....nice one...can put my mind at rest now.......so there's no thumping great 7.0ltr V12 lurking underneath the bonnet then...ah well

fletch :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

I knew I've seen that Merc, it was only when I saw it yesterday that I realised that the guy who owns it lives in my estate.

Advertisement