Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Last Day is Tomorrow

Options
  • 23-06-2005 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭

Tomorrow is the last day of the Leaving Cert.

I have Italian in the morning and then I will be free to go.

It seems like eons ago since that English paper. It really does.

Now, in twelve or so hours away, teh long overdue summer will finally commence...

/deletes Leaving Cert from Subscribed List

Make this the best fúcking summer ever.

f®eak

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭DuFF-MAN

Make this the best fúcking summer ever.

Here here!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭hum

12.30 tomorrow.................... YAY FREEDOM!
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Doctor D-Man

Can't wait. English does seem like ages ago alrite. Have to stay in tomorrow til 4:30 for A.Maths :( but if it's too hard I might just leave. I haven't studied for it at all anyway.

I hope we get a bit of sun tomorrow. Tis supposed to be fine out down here in Kerry tomorrow so I say along drive out to be pier to soak up the sun, then a game of soccer with some friends, go in to watch 24 and Rescue me and have a nice early night. Yay, can't wait :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭stevoxbx

go in to watch 24 and Rescue me and have a nice early night. Yay, can't wait :D

Your joking right?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Doctor D-Man

stevoxbx wrote:
    Your joking right?!
    Ok maybe go out for a while but I doubt many of my friends will b out. They finished days or even weeks ago. It'll be mostly locals in the bars round town and I don't really feel comfortable going out then.

I will definitely be going out Saturday night though. For sure. Going on a right bender then.

Not sure if you're referring to my not going out on friday night to celebrate or the fact that I watch 24 and rescue me (If its the latter what do you find wrong with these programmes? I might be mistaken but I think theres a double bill of Rescue me on friday also)

Good lucks 2 every1 anyway...:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭randomfella

:cool: i've an interview, i'll be thinkin of u poor souls doing engineering and the like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭stevoxbx

Ill be doing ag science, but no1 who does it is on the boards to give me predicitons :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭hum

:d Yes Its Finally Over!!

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Johnerr

yup, great ainted it, all i need now is a job, and roll on the holiday, o yea and money to pay it off

• Registered Users Posts: 7,711 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

**** ye all, im goin to the pub

• Advertisement
Advertisement