Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Has a 2001 Fiat Punto got standard ISO radio connectors?

Options
  • 23-06-2005 6:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68,786 ✭✭✭✭

Might be the wrong forum, hrrmm..

My brothers on his way over with the Aldi Tevion MP3CD player they had today, as he can't figure out how to get the Blaupunkt tape deck -out- of his car, let alone the Tevion in. I have the kit to remove Blaupunkts here, but I've no idea if the car has the right connectors for the radio...

Anyone got any idea if it'll be a trip to Halfords in the morning to get a convertor lead or not?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭mondeoman

hi m8,
    yeah the mk2 punto has iso standard connections,i fitted a sony mp3 player to my friends 2000 1.2 elx & it took me 5 mins :D
    hope this helps ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 68,786 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Thanks, wasn't 100% sure as I've never seen one without a blaunpunkt in it

Now I can't find my, eh, thingies to remove Blaunpunkts with. Coathanger it is then... :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 68,786 ✭✭✭✭L1011

*returns covered in scrathes*

Or not. Gah. I'm going to Motorway to get a new set of release keys tomorrow. The Tevion comes with its own ones, thankfully; so its only the "universal"s I need to get.

Advertisement