Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychonauts EG review

Options
  • 23-06-2005 8:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=59738

Possibly the best Platform game i have played since Mario 64/ Banjo
    Sadly still no European release but can be got from ebay etc:

Regardless of the Grim Fandango style humour which is very funny, this is a stunningly mental game with some of the best level design and premise i have seen, you enter peoples heads and confront their nightmares in vicously twisted levels.

Some excellent puzzle elements all usually simple enough well if you think of whos head you in (everyone has a diff personality) and what they might be thinking as an answer to a puzzle :confused:

Cracking game well worth getting.

kdjac

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

nice. i'm getting sick of first/third person action games and racers... this looks like just the game i'm after at the mo

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

It is going to be released in Europe, but a release date is to be confirmed.

Surprised that Microsoft dropped the publishing duties for this game. Ironic after numorous dabs (and misses) at the platforming genre they throw away a game that is actually good.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Lord Oz

I agree - it's well worth the trouble to get.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,516 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Yep, I got it a few months ago and played it religiously til I finished it. Fantastic game...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭steviec

Anyone know where to get the PC version, since it's not region protected? I've seen a PC version mentioned in reviews and according to gamefaqs it was released a couple of months ago but couldn't see it for sale in any online shops.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Advertisement