Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

120mm hole saw..

Options
  • 23-06-2005 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭

Anyone got one??? R know where to get one... Cheapest i've dound so far is about £50gbp which is way to much. Need one as i need to cut 4-5 120mm holes n i aint doin it with a jigsaw.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭mad m

I will ask down in public lighting if I get a chance tomorrow,they have a great range of equipment in there work shop.If they have one ill ask for a loan.And give you a shout Ross.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

That's be class...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

use a good set of aviation snips.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

I have one. You're looking for a 114mm one BTW, that's the perfect size for a 120mm fan. The one I have is for steel/alu, not plexi though. Give me a bell if you want it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

Perfect...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭mad m

Well I see you are sorted so,I got shifted over to finglas this morning so I was going to go down in morning for you....Happy modding unklerosco.

Advertisement