Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moderators

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Chalk

i was basing my argument on that post you qouted tilto,
    but when i relaised the OP had already played their hand at the start i decided ill let them dig their own hole.
    if you catch my drift.

no point using a broken handle as leverage for my upcoming mutiny.

good point,
    assuming it doesnt break in the wrong place,
    leaving me with the short end of the proverbial stick,

and, as such, leaving the long end attached to boards.ie,
    just waiting for the lumbering beast to yank loose and bop me with.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

Get OJ's lawyer in here.Oh wait he is dead inst he?.

Anyway its an injustice.

Free the Fashion/Appearence one....

im off to consult my books of knowledge.
    i still think i was wise to play my alledged support of this down.

ill take legal advice before continuing this apparent lunacy.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

What the fuck? This ain't a democracy, ladies. DeVore is the leader, stays the leader, and will always be the leader of boards.ie

The mods get the job not by being brown nosed little do-gooders (mostly), but by showing a clear head.

Some get selected by the powers that be (not by the users), because they help alot, or know the subject alot about the subject. Or maybe cos they suggested it.

=-=

LadyLotts, I see you've been here 6 months, Mordeth has been here over 5 years. So yeah, he has been here longer than ye.
    People who try help others out when they can? How many people have I assisted in finding items of clothing they want, for example? I contribute to the forum and if you want people like me out then what exactly do you wish the forum to become?
    Get a mental picture of some person jumping up and down saying "pick me! pick me!", tbh.
    LadyLotts wrote:
    "I know those A&F types. I went to school with those types. It is not about the clothes, it's about the attitude. You're one of those poser types who is so insecure he feels like he has to use his social class to put others down. You have money, you have a posh accent. Big deal! There are so many people like that around these days. If someone dresses in a full tracksuit and wears hooped earrings that does not make them a bad person. Not everyone wants to pay $40 shipping for a pair of tracksuit bottoms.

Do yourself a favour and get your head out of your a$s."
    Aye, the user got banned for attacking the user, and not the post. Whats your point?
    Earlier on play school.....
    Thanks dude. That made me smile smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

Don't worry, no one pays any attention to mord anyway. Poor lad isn't the sharpest tool in the box.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

Don't worry lad, most people wither in my glowing presence.

.. uhm yeah..

So anyway, coming to the beer on saturday merc?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

This thread has not stayed on topic since its incarnation. There is already a Ladylotts thread on this forum for said Carnations to be spoken of, hence this is locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement