Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Voicemail logo on Nokia

Options
  • 23-06-2005 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭

I recieved a voicemail today listened to it but still have the oo thing at the top of the screen why wont it shag off

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

call your voicemail again and when you complete the call, restart your Phone...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭Solair

It's nothing to do with your phone. It's the same as the "dooodooodooodooo" dialtone on eircom's lines when you have an unheard voicemail in your mailbox.

Until you've completely listened to the entire message and have no unheard messages left in your mailbox that symbol will remain on your screen.

Go into your mailbox and listen to your messages in full, save any you've heard. It'll disappear.

It's possible that you haven't listened to a message right through to the end so the mailbox has decided that you still have "unheard messages"

I assume this is Meteor's new and updated voicemail ?

I'm curious about this too, do Meteor now support the voicemail indicator?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Yes and its annoying, See the problem was i listened to all of the voicemails at the end i had to delete all of them..well 2...

Advertisement