Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Id???

Options
  • 23-06-2005 11:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭

mod please delete this if you see fit.

first of all, i am planning to get a scaffold piercing next wednesday, ive decided upon snakebite from reading this forum and i was wondering:
    1 - How old do you have to be to get it done?(in snakebite, ive checked their site and i couldnt see it anywhere)
    and
    2 - What kind of ID do they require? (i dunno if im up to carrying my passport around all day, would a photocopy of it suffice)

any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭Lynibeth

Got a load of piercings there. You don't need to be over eighteen if it's anything outside your mouth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 redredzer

Lynibeth wrote:
    Got a load of piercings there. You don't need to be over eighteen if it's anything outside your mouth
    em i dont think u need to be 18 to get yr tongue done cause a thread on here had a list of ages for different piercings and u had to be 17 with parental/guardian consent.??
    and im going into celestial ring on sun to get my tongue pierced,im 17, i have been in contact with them aswell through e-mail and yr one delores there siad i was fine to get it done once i was 17 and was with a guardian......
    hope they will do it now?!!!

Advertisement