Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Estranged???

Options
  • 23-06-2005 11:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Could somebody please explain to me what the hell is goin on in the video for guns 'n' roses' estranged!?!?!?! :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭hostyle

Drugs.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

hostyle wrote:
    Drugs.

That's pretty much it I reckon. Axl went a bit mad around that time. Slash playing a solo floating on water and all that kind of stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭hostyle

Dr. Loon wrote:
    That's pretty much it I reckon. Axl went a bit mad around that time. Slash playing a solo floating on water and all that kind of stuff.

And the dolphins! Don't forget about them. They made the video for me :P

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭toffo

From what i remember in Making f**king videos it had something to do with Axl's emotional destruction and the process leading up to it, or something to do with his ex birds kid. From the song, when I heard it first, thought it was about depression and suicide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 *Slash*

And the dolphins! Don't forget about them. They made the video for me :P

yea i have to say the dolphins are a bit strange in this video!!! they make no sense; especially at the end when axl's sittin on the couch with one!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Spoderman

That was the best bit in the whole video. I always wanted to know why the kids eyes are a different colour at the end than the start.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

it was a complete and utter waste of money if you ask me, computerised dolphins swimming out of planes, air craft carriers, dolphins swimming down the street etc. etc.

WTF

Advertisement