Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Don Wycherley Vs The Crazy Frog

• 23-06-2005 11:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 365 ✭✭

Which is more annoying ....? Dopey Don Wycherley from those annoying "My Home.ie" ads on radio and of Bachelor's walk fame OR that damn crazy frog ??

Which is more ANNOYING??? 7 votes

Don Wycherley (from myhome.ie ads & bachelors walk)
    0% 0 votes
    The Crazy Frog
    100% 7 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭Basq

And the point of this post was.............

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 365 ✭✭jayo99

wtf ?? smart bo**ix !! Isn't that what boards are for ? If everyone kept quiet there'd be no postings ! duh !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

This has to be the most annoying poll on boards.

I has you thinking of Don Wydfklajd and The Crazy Frog :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭Tobias Greeshman

He was by no means annoying in Bachelors walk but damn annoying in those damn MyHome.ie adds, but come on people, he has nothing on the crazy frog the most annoying add ever :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

He was annoying in Father Ted

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

basquille wrote:
    And the point of this post was.............

What I can interpret from basquilles post, Jayo99, is that this post will not make a difference in your life. True, if everyone kept quiet boards.ie would be a quieter place, well done brainiac. But if everyone put polls like the one you created into here :
    The Cuckoos Nest, then boards would be a lot less cluttered..

In response to your poll.. I simply do not care. I would rather not entertain my thoughts on either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭Dfitzer

Hmm Foccachia

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,137 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Pointless Thread

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement