Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friday 26th

Options
  • 24-06-2005 12:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭

So turns out tomorrow night is the unoffical night out for the leaving, everyone I know seems to be heading out. Two questions:

Who's going where?

And who's prebooking the ambulances?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

rar. time to bag me some drunk teenagers!

or stay at home and play with myself...

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭*Roisin*

From the state of town on Wednesday evening finding a drunken teenager wont be difficult! And almost as good for anyone on a budget as staying in, most were polluted off two drinks. I seriously pity anyone on night duty in any hospital this weekend!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Friday 26th??

Surely you mean Friday 24th.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

tman wrote:
    or stay at home and play with myself...

It's the lesser of two evils.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Sarky wrote:
    It's the lesser of two evils.

not according to the bible...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

The bible wasn't written with The Hole In The Wall in mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

are you sure they weren't refering to it with the whole "fire and brimstone" and "eternal damnation and suffering"

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

I do believe there was a mis-interpretation also, mainly concerning the "water into wine" 'miracle'. It has since been correctly translated as "water [mixed] into beer"

Advertisement