Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BF2 Players V Bots multiplayer

Options
  • 24-06-2005 9:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭

Hey all

My mates and me managed to get our hands on BF2 yesterday and were up to the wee small hours of last nite playing . Thats why i'm in work at the moment half asleep .

Its good even if it has a few bugs in it which i'm sure will be fixed . The graphics prob happened a few of the lads and it seems to be just the grapics card settings being set to high in options . Well thats what fixed it for us .

Anyway seeing that there was only 4 of us and our boradband lag for the 4 of us online was carp and we got a little boared of just playing each other in Multiplayer . We decied to look into playing co-op against the bots .

Although BF2 doesn't give you this option in multiplayer or dedecated server mode . Its not the end of the world . You'll be happy to hear there is a way round it .

1. One of you start a game in single player mode (note your ip)

2. Other's users , join through multiplayer but type in the ip of the pc running the single game

Found that using the online player mode seem to work best .

Its that easy . Hope this is of use to some of you out there that have a couple of mates over and up for kicking some BOT ass .

Let me know if it works for you

Enjoy :D

Al

Advertisement