Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving numbers from one phone to another or a sim?

Options
  • 24-06-2005 10:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭

I just got a new phone but all my old numbers were saved to my old phone and not my sim. Is there any way I can get them moved without having to enter each amnually?

Someone told me to just bring it to a Meteor store (that's the network I'm with) and they could download my numbers off the old phone and load them to my new phone or sim. Is that true?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,858 ✭✭✭paulm17781

When I ask meteor about this the girl looked confused.

Put your sim on old phone copy on to sim, put sim in new phone, copy numbers to phone. Repeat as necessary.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

My old phone is a GX20 though and it only seems to be able to copy numbers from the sim to the handset and not the other way.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Yeah most phone shops have a little gadget that can transfer numbers from one sim to another. Argos may sell one also? Don't know though...

Advertisement