Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Service for Audi A4

Options
  • 24-06-2005 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭

Just wondering does anyone here know of a good garage to get a proper service done on an Audi A4, I rang the Audi official Garage and they charge 360 euro for it, way too much, Anyone know any good reasonable priced Garages on the southside preferably near Sandyford?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭HashSlinging

try the skoda garage in donnybrook. 012698709, used to get my car serviced there.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭BluE-WinG

Thanks thats a great idea, Skoda will definately be cheaper :)

Any other ideas anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,464 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Actually they (Kelly Motors?) are no longer a Skoda dealer, but they're still in operation AFAIK.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭BluE-WinG

Thanks for the help, Getting it done at a Skoda dealer in Dun Laoghaire saving myself over 100 euros on the Audi Dealer in Sandyford. It really pays to shop around.

Advertisement