Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The purpose of this board.

• 02-04-2001 5:28pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

This is going to be the admin/working group/discussion area for Boards.ie

We will discuss stuff thats in the pipeline for boards here (as much as possible) and take suggestions from interested parties too.

Hopefully people will also offer to help out with whatever they can do (like the Art guys helping with logos etc the programming board help with add-on scripts where applicable)...

So, there you go!

DeVore.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

Just thought i'd deflower the board.
    Also one small thing.
    I've noticed on a few UBB's that you have have your very own picture for your face. As kermit there is mine. Eg, i can specify an external picture ?

possible ?

And oh yeah.. let's have a handspring visor/palm board smile.gif

Gav

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Hummmm i can help out with ubb coding cept i dont think cloud actually needs my help with that...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 932 ✭✭✭yossarin

sounds god, i mean good...

did the ranking system change so that captains could call themselves god ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Ah you care, you really do! smile.gif
    I take it all back.

Lunacy Abounds! Play GLminesweeper!
    art is everything and of course nothing and possibly also a sausage

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

Yes the ratings system has changed and this is my test to see what my new rating is, oh and also this is a very good idea, but could have been done before now.

<edit>
    druid eh eeeeexcellent
    </edit>

[This message has been edited by Baz_ (edited 03-04-2001).]

• Advertisement
  • Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

If you guys need any general help, drop me a line... One question though...
    Is this board mainly aimed to Boards Admins, or does it coincide with server / game admins?

(I'm a mere AICSL / League Referee biggrin.gif )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I think its more to do with the boards themselves than games servers.

- Munch

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

Damn...

That means I can't *****, whinge, whine, moan, complain and sulk about... Stuff...

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Doesn't stop some people.

Advertisement