Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bank transfer - need info

Options
  • 24-06-2005 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭

getting a laptop from the uk. site only accepts uk registered credit cards :rolleyes: but will accept a bank transfer :)

im with nib, dont usually do bank transfers so im looking for a bit of info. obviously the price is in sterling, so will nib convert my euro into sterling at their rate & charge a fee aswell? (eg £1270 @ their rate = €? + handling fee)

also how long would it take to get through to the reciever's account roughly? i could buy it elsewhere if it's gonna cost me a bomb dealing with nib but im hoping it wont.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭newgrange

Yes they will charge a fee. Depending on how much of a fee you pay, it will get into the other person's account quicker.

Advertisement