Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

password

Options
  • 06-04-2001 11:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭

i had it set when i signed up 2 remember username and password, and then 1 day, it just stopped comin up??? how can i fix it?

oh btw, the first time i post, i type it in, and then, while i hav my computer on, it keeps it, but if i shutdown, i hav 2 type it in next time

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

this is a problem with your Ie/Netscape
    not a boards.ie problem
    but you should look in your propperties for you explorier in the internet settings
    you'll find an option there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Lucifer

i know its not a boards prob, but what settins need 2 b changed??? i had a look, but i dont know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

what browser and what version?

• Subscribers Posts: 4,419 ✭✭✭PhilipMarlowe

Assuming M$ Internet exploder, select Tools | Internet Options. On the Content tab, you should have a button for auto complete in the personal information section... Select auto complete for usernames and passwords on forms... or something™

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

whats with the little ™ smile.gif

• Advertisement
Advertisement