Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Condom in the wallet? thread closed?

Options
  • 24-06-2005 2:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭

Why was this thread closed. the mods reasons for closing are not acceptable.

please reopen.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Google for "condom" and "wallet" then revisit this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,918 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

I had no idea about condoms in wallets being a bad thing, but Talleisin has a big brain, and I trust his facts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭HashSlinging

this is strange, in an age of AIDS and sexually transmitted STD's I think if someone wants to know if its ok to carry a condom in their wallet, just answer the guy dont close his attempt to get an answer.

The mods need a mod.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

NEVER EVER carry a Condom in your Wallet, it can wear the latax and render it useless, dueto it's possibility to break,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

this is strange, in an age of AIDS and sexually transmitted STD's I think if someone wants to know if its ok to carry a condom in their wallet, just answer the guy dont close his attempt to get an answer.

The mods need a mod.
    What are you on about. The poll was'nt to see if it was ok or not, it was just if you did or did'nt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

/removes condom from wallet

I never knew this was such a burning issue o_O

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Well you learn something new everyday. Of course, now that I've taken the condom out of my wallet, irony states that some hot babe will want to have spontanious sex with me but only with a condom.

I hope.

The mods have a mod. They're called Admins.

I've overruled Talleisin. I'm not mad about the thread at all, but I don't think it's all that bad a thing so long as people are aware that there are far superior places to put it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

seamus wrote:
    I had no idea about condoms in wallets being a bad thing, but Talleisin has a big brain, and I trust his facts.
    Big brain or not, I have training in giving safe sex advice. Too long ago for me to be any use as as a safe-sex workshop facilitator, but putting condoms in your wallet is definitely a no-no.

I wasn't sure whether I should close the thread or not (and said at the time that I wouldn't argue if an AH mod decided otherwise, my action was a spot measure as none where around), but I was concerned because the thread was started on question of whether people carried condoms without any actual intent to have sex that night (or day) and seemed to be treating wallets as a natural place to put them.

I do quite like the wallets that are just for condoms that Solitaryman666 found, they seem like a great idea.

• Advertisement

Talliesin wrote:
    I was concerned because the thread was started on question of whether people carried condoms without any actual intent to have sex that night (or day) and seemed to be treating wallets as a natural place to put them.
    I guess they are though, ask most men, "Where would you keep an emergency condom", and the logical place they'll tell you is in their wallet I think. I've certainly binned a good few wrecked condoms out of my wallet in my time.
    The thread could always be used as a - "Do you keep condoms in your wallet? Why? You shouldn't!" thread :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement